Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Randy Baith, I am the Basictech Author and creator of Basictech Information Services.
I have an Associate’s Degree in Private Investigation and my passion is writing.
My Bachelors degree is in Interdisciplinary Studies with Criminal Justice, Communications, Marketing, and Psychology through Liberty University.
I am also currently into Internet Marketing. I am building this business to create an income for my family while pursuing my writing career in Investigative Journalism.
It is not all about the money for me. If you follow your passion, the money will come.
I have education, training and experience in various areas. I have been trained by Police, FBI, and Secret Service agents.
To save time, I am posting a current copy of my resume. Please feel free to look it over. I omitted personal information for obvious reasons.
Miami-Jacobs Career College Major: Security & Investigation, Graduated with Associates Degree 7/2011 GPA 3.26
Liberty University Online; Bachelor of Science and Interdisciplinary Studies program with minors in Criminal Justice, Psychology and Communications (Marketing)
Currently Self Employed; Owner Basictech Information Services
January 2006 – November 2007 Maple Glen Apartments Columbus, OH
Head of Security:
- Patrolled and secured property
- Collected unpaid rents
- Issued notices and warnings
- Responded to security calls
- Investigated internal and external theft
1992 – January 2006 Owner – Baith Service Company, Home Repair & Improvements
- Business and Personnel Management
- Sales and Marketing to include Internet Marketing
- Security/Investigations (Research and Data Mining)
- Communications (Journalistic writing, AP Style and PR)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- All phases of home repair and improvement
- Home inspections
- Associates Degree in Private Security/Investigation (MSPA Certified)
- Member of The American Association of Christian Counselors
- Received Bail Bonding Certificate August, 2008
- Qualified Journeyman Carpenter 1999
Please use the contact form below for more information.